I wanted a reclining high chair with a five-point harness that attached to a chair in order to save space and allow our 5-month-old to be a part of family dinners for easy feeding. I can customize the reclining level and it will convert to a toddler booster seat, bonus! This chair was perfect for what I was looking for. It was easy to assemble and the polka-dot colors are better looking than what appears online. Great buy for the price!
We have a Fisher Price Space Saver for home. We purchased this seat to take to Granny and Papa's condo in Florida for our 4 month old to use. It was easy to put together and is the same concept as the FP Space Saver but on a cheaper level. By cheaper I mean price-wise and quality-thin plastic and not as sturdy as the "name brand". It is great for using at Gran's and it will suit our child as he grows. I would not probably use it everyday as I think it would eventually need to be replaced before toddlerhood. Glad we got it none-the-less!
I bought this about 1 1/2 years ago for a trip to visit my parents. It works great and clips onto most any kind of chair (must have seat back, will not work with a stool). My son is comfortable and secure in it (he's now almost 3) and it cleans easily, though I wish the cover were machine washable. I wipe it clean with a sponge and soapy water and it looks new. I've even put a phone book underneath it for extra height, and double-wrap the straps around one of our chairs for more security. It folds up/deflates to practically nothing and is very lightweight! I use it at home every day, and have used it on long trips as it fits well in luggage. I highly recommend this booster seat!
Overall the chair has been great for my family. My daughter is 9 months old and she uses the chair daily. I love the cute simple design and how easy it is to clean. It's easy to use and easy to adjust. The only con is that when you lower the chair to the lowest level it does click in place so it's not level. I think this chair has a minor defeat but it may just be my chair.
- I like that it can go fairly low to slide further under the table and high enough to be up to our counter
- Super easy to assemble. It took us about 10 minutes with no tools
- Very easy to wipe up and clean
- Neat that the tray can be stored on the back of high chair
- Looks modern and nice
- Very easy to adjust the height and recline of the back
- The tray goes on easily, but I thought it was snapped in a spot, and my during my daughter's fit, she was able to push the whole tray off and it fell to the floor
- The base legs are very wide (front to back), so though it slides partially under the table, it seems like it still sticks out far, so it wouldn't be great for very tight kitchen spaces
- Similar to the try problem, I thought it was clicked into a height, but one side slipped lower and it was uneven.
- No option to remove the chair part and place on a chair as a booster
Though I had some difficulty with using it a couple times, I have only had it a few days, so I think I would get used to it. I am comparing this to another high chair I have used that is about [$] more expensive, so I wouldn't expect it to be quite as high quality or have the booster chair option like that does. Overall, for the price, I think it is a good high chair and option.
This is an ok high chair. I like that it is very easy to roll around and that it has a seperate tray that you can take off the original tray, making it easy to put your child in the high chair while you prepare her/his food on a different tray. The straps to hold the child in don't work too well. That may be to the fact that I don't use the shoulder straps since I have an older child though. There is a place on the legs of the high chair that you are able to set the tray in, but it doesn't work well at all. You have to get it just right to make it slide in and stay. I wish it would have had a better 'hook' for that part because it is a good concept. The chair liner is also nice because its washable.