Overall the chair has been great for my family. My daughter is 9 months old and she uses the chair daily. I love the cute simple design and how easy it is to clean. It's easy to use and easy to adjust. The only con is that when you lower the chair to the lowest level it does click in place so it's not level. I think this chair has a minor defeat but it may just be my chair.
- I like that it can go fairly low to slide further under the table and high enough to be up to our counter
- Super easy to assemble. It took us about 10 minutes with no tools
- Very easy to wipe up and clean
- Neat that the tray can be stored on the back of high chair
- Looks modern and nice
- Very easy to adjust the height and recline of the back
- The tray goes on easily, but I thought it was snapped in a spot, and my during my daughter's fit, she was able to push the whole tray off and it fell to the floor
- The base legs are very wide (front to back), so though it slides partially under the table, it seems like it still sticks out far, so it wouldn't be great for very tight kitchen spaces
- Similar to the try problem, I thought it was clicked into a height, but one side slipped lower and it was uneven.
- No option to remove the chair part and place on a chair as a booster
Though I had some difficulty with using it a couple times, I have only had it a few days, so I think I would get used to it. I am comparing this to another high chair I have used that is about [$] more expensive, so I wouldn't expect it to be quite as high quality or have the booster chair option like that does. Overall, for the price, I think it is a good high chair and option.
This is an ok high chair. I like that it is very easy to roll around and that it has a seperate tray that you can take off the original tray, making it easy to put your child in the high chair while you prepare her/his food on a different tray. The straps to hold the child in don't work too well. That may be to the fact that I don't use the shoulder straps since I have an older child though. There is a place on the legs of the high chair that you are able to set the tray in, but it doesn't work well at all. You have to get it just right to make it slide in and stay. I wish it would have had a better 'hook' for that part because it is a good concept. The chair liner is also nice because its washable.