Apple iPad Mini 3
With Touch IDCompare iPads
So many innovations, but it still ﬁts perfectly in your hand.
Any way you look at it, iPad mini 3 is amazing. It has a stunning Retina display, an incredibly powerful A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, the revolutionary Touch ID fingerprint sensor, two great cameras, advanced wireless technologies, and a battery that lasts up to 10 hours.1 It’s the full iPad experience—that you can take with you everywhere.
iSight and FaceTime HD cameras. So many reasons to smile.
The 5MP iSight camera lets you shoot photos and videos that are incredibly crisp, clear, and vibrant. You can even shoot panoramas and time-lapse videos. And it’s easy to edit and post your photos and videos right from your iPad mini 3. The FaceTime HD camera gives you great-quality video calls and selfies.2 And the Retina display makes for an amazing viewfinder.
Fast wireless. Do more in more places.
iPad mini 3 gives you fast Wi-Fi connections using 802.11n and MIMO technology, so you can surf the web, stream video, or make FaceTime calls.2 And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports fast cellular networks around the world—including LTE networks. So you can stay connected even when Wi-Fi isn’t available.3
The apps you already use. And great new ones, too.
iPad mini 3 comes with great built-in apps for doing the things you do every day. And you can be even more productive and creative with Apple-designed apps that let you create presentations, retouch photos, make movies, compose music, and more. iPad mini 3 also runs many of the apps you’re already familiar with—like Microsoft Word and Excel. And there are hundreds of thousands of other apps made just for iPad in the App Store. So whether you’re interested in photography, gaming, travel, or personal finance, you’ll find an app that will help you do it better.
All your ﬁles. All right there.
You can store your photos, videos, and other files right on iPad mini 3. Or you can use iCloud to access them securely from anywhere.4 You can also store and manage them with third-party apps and services like Dropbox and Google Drive. And with just a tap, you can use AirDrop to quickly and easily share your documents and files with people nearby. No setup required.
Your privacy matters.
At Apple, we don’t build a profile based on your email content or web browsing habits to sell to advertisers. We don’t “monetize” the information you store on your iPad or in iCloud. And we don’t read your email or your messages to get information to market to you. Our software and services are designed to make our devices better. Plain and simple.
You can type, print, and watch. With no strings attached.
iPad Air 2 has a great onscreen keyboard, but if you want to use a physical keyboard there are many options available—including the Apple Wireless Keyboard and third-party Bluetooth keyboards. You can also print from iPad Air 2 using AirPrint, a technology that’s supported by most wireless printers. And with AirPlay and Apple TV, you can stream everything on your iPad Air 2 wirelessly to your HDTV.
Compare the features of the different iPhone models and see which one is right for you.Compare iPads
- Content is available on iTunes. Title availability is subject to change.
- 1. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 2. Requires a FaceTime-enabled device with a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over cellular depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- 3. Cellular data service is available only on Wi-Fi + Cellular models. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- 4. iCloud requires an iCloud-enabled device. Some features require iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
- TM and © 2014 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.