- Shopping is so much easier when you know your measurements. Want help? See our Measuring Tips.
- For an even more perfect fit, you can always buy slightly larger, and have it tailored in all the right places. It’s easier (and less expensive) to have a dress taken in than it is to add extra fabric to a gown.
- Your final fitting should take place a few weeks before your wedding. This will ensure the perfect fit on your big day.
- Chest: If possible, have a friend help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the largest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist (the smallest part), in your underwear. Be sure to keep one finger between the tape and your body. This will ensure the best fit.
- Hip: Stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Flower Girl: Little Girl Sizes
Flower Girl Tip
- Total Length - this should be measured starting from the high point of the shoulder to the bottom of dress.
Flower Girl: Big Girl Sizes