April 19, 2010
April 19, 2010
The ideal pairing guide for wines of every kind
100 Perfect Pairings shows you how to spice up your anytime gatherings with delicious, creative small plates that make perfect companions your favorite wines. For anyone who ever wished that they had more options to go with their Chardonnay or Merlot than just a cube of cheese, this book presents 100 cosmopolitan, yet accessible recipes that put typical finger foods to shame.
From food writer and recipe developer Jill Silverman Hough, this book is packed with enticing appetizer options like Green Apple Caesar Salad and Peppercorn-Crusted Tuna. Organized by common wine varietals and illustrated with 40 lush color photos, 100 Perfect Pairings makes it a snap to match the perfect appetizer with your favorite wine.
- Includes 100 sophisticated and satisfying recipes without fancy jargon or hard-to-find ingredients
- Packaged in a small format that makes it perfect for gifts and for taking with you when you shop for food and wine
- Offers pairings for perennial favorites like Chardonnay and Merlot, as well as lesser-known varietals like Voignier and Gewurtztraminer
Whether pairing with a white, a rose, or a red, 100 enticing recipes offer exciting alternatives to the run-of-the-mill cheese plate.
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: General
- Language: English
- Release Date: April 19, 2010
- Author: Jill Silverman Hough
- Online Item #: 12222716
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-04-1645
- ISBN: 9780470446317
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported