June 1, 2006
June 1, 2006
Charged with police brutality after a routine arrest goes wrong and a young girl is accidentally killed, lieutenant Lindsay Boxer waits out the time before her trial in the town of Half Moon Bay, where she discovers a link between a string of murders and a case she worked on years earlier. Reprint.
Both the freedom and the life of San Francisco PD Lieutenant Lindsay Boxer are at risk in this fourth installment of the bestselling Women's Murder Club series. An arrest goes terribly wrong, forcing Lindsay to fire her weapon in circumstances that lead to official accusations of police brutality. In an attempt to escape the reporters' unwelcome attentions, Lindsay seeks refuge at her sister's home in Half Moon Bay, only to be confronted by a series of brutal murders whose perpetrators soon target Lindsay.
Author: James Patterson
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres, Mystery + Crime
Sub-Genre: Killers / Serial, Women, Action + Thrillers, Police
- Genre: Mystery + Crime, Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Police, Action + Thrillers, Women, Killers / Serial
- Publisher: Vision
- Pages: 435
- Edition: Reissue
- Language: English
- Release Date: June 1, 2006
- Author: James Patterson , Maxine Paetro
- Online Item #: 11455583
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-02-6576
- ISBN: 9780446613361
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported