March 4, 2002
March 4, 2002
It seems to happen overnight. One minute your daughter is wearing bunny slippers and demanding bedtime stories. The next, she's wearing a midriff-baring tee shirt and demanding the car keys. 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter takes us shriek by shriek through the process of raising teenage girls, including braces (the most expensive metal on earth), the telephone (seemingly wired to her nervous system), and, of course, dating (Rule #2: Keep your hands and eyes off my daughter's body, or I will remove them)
The author shares his humorous thoughts and heartfelt experiences as the father of two teenage daughters.
Genre: Psychology, Family + Relationships, Social Science, Humor
Sub-Genre: Love + Romance, Life Stages / Teenagers, Parenting / Fatherhood, Topic / Family, Human Sexuality, Life Stages / Adolescence, General, Customs + Traditions, Parenting / General
- Genre: Humor, Social Science, Family + Relationships, Psychology
- Subgenre: Parenting / General, Customs + Traditions, General, Life Stages / Adolescence, Human Sexuality, Topic / Family, Parenting / Fatherhood, Life Stages / Teenagers, Love + Romance
- Language: English
- Author: W. Bruce Cameron
- Online Item #: 11811541
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-24-4763
- ISBN: 9780761126331
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported