September 7, 2006
September 7, 2006
A road map to happiness and inner peace from top meditation teacher Hari Kaur Khalsa.
Internationally renowned meditation teacher Hari Kaur Khalsa knows well the whirlwind stresses and strains placed on women today. Through the secrets of ancient Kundalini chanting and meditation techniques, women will find peace amid all the chaos, develop their creativity, and hone their inner wisdom.
To introduce the newcomer to meditation, Hari Kaur helps the reader, step by step, to create a space in which to meditate, to become familiar and comfortable with different postures, to breathe deeply and effectively, and to clear the mind. Plainly organized into sections uniquely tailored to a woman's changing physical and emotional needs, Hari Kaur teaches how to:
- alleviate frustration, ward off moodiness, and become calm
- ease life transitions, accept change, and encourage personal creativity
- fully realize the potentials of pregnancy and motherhood; and much more
In addition, Hari Kaur discusses seven steps to achieve happiness and how to use meditation to build a spiritual identity. Her meditations are presented in the original Sikh as well as in English translation. And the easy-to-reference format will keep the reader returning again and again as she grows through meditation and in her daily life.
Genre: Self Improvement, Body + Mind + Spirit, Religion + Beliefs, Social Science
Sub-Genre: Meditations, Women's Studies
- Genre: Social Science, Religion + Beliefs, Body + Mind + Spirit, Self Improvement
- Subgenre: Women's Studies, Meditations
- Publisher: Avery Pub. Group
- Pages: 178
- Language: English
- Release Date: September 7, 2006
- Author: Hari Kaur Khalsa , Hari Khalsa
- Online Item #: 11729761
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-18-2155
- ISBN: 9781583332535
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported