Interactive and engaging, Little Tikes Activity Garden™ Plant ‘N’ Play combines essential infant play patterns with fun and whimsy to help baby grow and develop. Kids will have fun maintaining their garden, planting vegetables, watering flowers and listening to the garden sounds. Children can “plant” veggies and flowers in the shape-sorting garden. When veggies are “planted,” the garden will tell kids the colors of the veggies for learning play. They can "water” the plants with the pretend hose. Veggies and flowers can be “picked” off the trellis. Press down on the bumble bee to see lights and hear fun sounds. Pull the spider to see it scurry back up to its web. Also features clicking bugs and a flower mirror for "peek-a-boo" play. Easy to carry with its molded-in handle.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up
- Includes: Instructions, Shape Sorter, Attachable Toys
- Features: Lights Up, Shape Sorter, Sound Effects, Easy-to-grip
- Educational Focus: Motor Skills, Shapes and Colors
- Number of Pieces: 8
- Dimensions: 18.2 " H x 20.81 " W x 12.06 " L
- Product Weight: 3.04 Lb.
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
- Battery: required, not included: 3 AA