This Advocate Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is small and portable; it allows you to easily, accurately and non-invasively measure your blood pressure on the go. It features a large LCD display for easy visibility; systolic and diastolic readings; a low-noise air pump; an automatic shut-off and an irregular heat-beat detector. Its large memory saves up to 90 results with date and time. It comes with an instruction manual, batteries and a protective case.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Health Concern: High Blood Pressure
- For Use On: Wrist
- Features: Systolic Readings, Diastolic Reading, Digital, LCD Display, Automatic Shut-Off, Carrying Case, Large Display, Memory Recall
- Display Indicators: Clock, Calendar, Heart Rate
- Recalls Up To: 60 Readings
- Includes: Protective Case, Batteries, Instruction Manual
- Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
- Battery: Required, included: 2 AAA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.