March 7, 2006
March 7, 2006
"Today I met God." Akiane was just four years old when she made that bold announcement to her formerly faithless family. Needless to say, their lives haven't quite been the same since.
Overwhelmed by her stories of the supernatural, yet unable to find any other explanation for her indisputable artistic ability, the atheistic Kramariks faced a dilemma: either they believe her or remain in skepticism and doubt. "Where God takes me," Akiane explains, "He teaches me to paint."
Akiane's artworks have been in many exhibitions and sell for upwards of one hundred thousand dollars. The paintings are often created in conjunction with a poem. The depth and imagery of her poetry rivals that of a laureate and their meanings at times resound with prophecy.
While most of her time is spent painting and writing about her spiritual experiences, she remains innocently unaffected by the public recognition. Instead, she chooses to focus on her life's vision: to share God's love with the world.
Genre: Biography + Autobiography, Education, Religion + Beliefs
Sub-Genre: Artists + Architects + Photographers, General
- Genre: Religion + Beliefs, Education, Biography + Autobiography
- Subgenre: General, Artists + Architects + Photographers
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Inc
- Pages: 136
- Language: English
- Release Date: March 7, 2006
- Author: Bruce Larson , Akiane Kramarik , Foreli Kramarik
- Online Item #: 11985781
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-31-4164
- ISBN: 9780849900440
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported