The Alli Orlistat refill pack helps obese people lose weight. It consists of 120 capsules that are enough to provide observable results. These capsules are an FDA-approved weight loss aid that are recommended only for adults 18 years and up. Greater results can be achieved when capsule administration is accompanied with exercise and a reduced-fat diet. The Alli weight loss capsules work by blocking the absorption of fat by the body. The side effects can be avoided by eating a low-fat diet. It comes with a Read me first" brochure for assistance and a carrying case.
- For ages 18 yrs. and up
- For more information about how alli works, what its possible side effects are and to see if alli is right for you, please visit www.myalli.com
- With exercise and a reduced-calorie/-fat diet, this FDA-approved OTC version of orlistat can help you lose weight by blocking the absorption of some of the fat you eat
- When blocked, the fat passes through your body naturally; related side effects may occur, but you can reduce their likelihood by limiting your fat intake to 15 g. per meal
- The refill pack includes a "Read Me First" brochure, a convenient carrying case and an up-to 120-day supply of alli (120 capsules)
- Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Pieces: 120
- Health Concern: Weight Management
- Product Form: Capsule
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.