May 1, 2012
April 17, 2012
Examines the conditions that brought on the United States financial crisis of 1837, including struggles with the ongoing democratic experiment and dependency on foreign trade and investments, and how the nation responded to the panic.
Genre: Political Science, History, Business + Money Management
Sub-Genre: Economic Conditions, Economic History, United States / 19th Century
- Genre: History, Political Science, Business + Money Management
- Subgenre: United States / 19th Century, Economic Conditions, Economic History
- Language: English
- Author: Alasdair Roberts
- Online Item #: 14031479
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-79-9465
- ISBN: 9780801450334
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported