The American Red Cross healthcare and grooming kit comes with 17 pieces. This baby grooming kit includes a finger toothbrush that lets you conveniently brush your child's teeth and when he or she grows big enough, you can move on to the regular toothbrush. Other grooming items in this kit are the comb, nail clipper, emery board and scissors. The American Red Cross kit has a digital thermometer, nasal aspirator and syringe. It also comes with a rattle to keep your tot distracted and amused. The kit has a baby care, wellness and safety guide for your reference too. Store all the items in the kit in the provided storage bag. It has a clear front for easy identification of items. This baby grooming kit is suitable for newborns and older babies.
- A handy kit keeps Babys health and grooming essentials in one place; easy to keep organized and great for travel
- A smart gift for the new parents, the complete care set includes 17 must-have items
- Comes in a sturdy deluxe storage bag with a clear front for viewing contents
- Includes a baby care, wellness and safety guide
- Package Quantity: 17
- Includes: Nasal Aspirator, Scissors, Comb, Rattle, Storage Case, Finger Toothbrush with Case, Nail Clipper, Digital Ear Thermometer, Emery Board, Medicine Syringe, Toothbrush, Brush
- Travel Size: Yes
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
- Battery: Required, included: 1 silver oxide
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.