The award-winning Angelcare AC401 Movement and Sound Monitor combine a high-tech sound monitor with an under-the-mattress Movement Sensor Pad. With a range of up to 820 feet and eight channels to minimize interference, you’ll hear every little sound coming from baby’s room on your portable Parent Unit. The Movement Sensor Pad is designed to detect even the tiniest movements that video and sound monitors alone cannot detect. The adjustable sensitivity on the Sensor Pad allows you to select the desired movement sensitivity level to match your needs. Because every baby (and parent) is different, you can choose the level that works for you. So rest assured while your baby sleeps.
• You can have peace of mind knowing that you will be alerted if no motion is detected in the crib after just 20 seconds with the Movement Sensor Pad
• Parent Unit features a full color digital display to keep you informed on your little ones well being
• Temperature display alerts you if the temperature in baby’s room is too high or low
• Parent Unit’s smart features include an out-of-range indicator, location feature, sound lights, low battery alert and much more
• The Nursery Unit provides a gentle glow to guide you when you walk into baby's room
Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad - Senses each and every one of your baby's movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. So you and baby can sleep tight.
Portable and Rechargeable Parent Unit - If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. So carry the Parent Unit with from room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
Crystal Clear Transmission - This system operates on the 927 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
Volume Control and Vibration Alert - Shhhh - it's quiet time. Keep your Parent Unit close by and on vibration mode anytime the sound of the alarm might be disruptive.
The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby's safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare AC401 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby's room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
Features: Movement Sensor and Alarm, Temperature reading, Vibration Alert, Sound Level Indicator Lights, Out of Range Indicator, Nightlight, Monitor 1 Child/Room, Low Battery Indicator
Includes: 1 Transmitter, 1 Sensor Pad, 1 Charging Base, Instruction Manual, AC Adapters, 1 Receiver
Not Included: Batteries
Baby Monitor Type movement monitors
Certifications: Meets CPSC Standards
Power Source: Battery-powered, Electric
Dimensions: 10.000 H x 10.000 W x .500 D
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Battery required, included: 4 nickel metal hydride AAA
To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
- Online Item #: 15031056
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 030-04-2327
- Item can be gift wrapped.