The Angelcare AC401 movement and sound monitor lets you keep an eye on your little one even when you're not in the nursery. It has a crib-sized sensor pad that detects your baby's movements. The built-in vibration alarm sounds after 20 seconds if it doesn't detect any movement. An optional sound indicates that the sensor pad is keeping track of your baby's movements. Its 8-channel system allows easy communication between the baby unit and parent unit, without any interference. This baby movement and sound monitor lets you choose either voice activation or continuous sound reception. The parent's unit has an optional vibration alarm and also displays the nursery room temperature. The nursery unit has a soothing night light, which does not disturb your sleeping baby. The Angelcare deluxe movement and sound monitor can be easily powered by an AC adapter or via batteries during power outage. It works effectively within 800 feet.
- Features: Vibration Alert, Out of Range Indicator, Belt Clip, Monitor 1 Child/Room, Product Color LCD Screen, Sound Level Indicator Lights, Low Battery Indicator, Nightlight, Movement Sensor and Alarm
- Includes: 1 Receiver, Belt Clip, 1 Transmitter, Instruction Manual, AC Adapter, 1 Sensor Pad, 1 Charging Base
- Not Included: Batteries
- Certifications: FCC Certified
- Screen Size: 1.5 "
- Power Source: Battery-Powered, Electrical Plug-In
- Number of Channels: 8
- Wireless Frequency Band: 900 megahertz
- Radio Range: 800 feet
- Collection: Angelcare Monitor
- Dimensions: 12.79 " H x 4.92 " W x 11.18 " D
- Weight: 3.66 Lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Total Replacement Warranty
- Battery Required, included: 4 AAA