Make taking your blood pressure easy with this digital blood pressure monitor that speaks the readings aloud. Keeping track of your past readings is just as easy since the unit records the 60 most recent readings with a time/date stamp.
- This fully automatic talking monitor speaks aloud each blood pressure and pulse rate measurement in English, French or Spanish
- After announcing each measurement, the voice processor explains what the measurement means according to the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Memory records the 60 most recent readings with the date and time of the measurement and provides the average reading of the 3 most recent
- Place the cuff on the upper arm and touch the power/start button; the cuff automatically inflates and deflates
- The systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate are announced aloud and displayed on an extra-large LCD display
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Health Concern: High Blood Pressure
- For Use On: Arms
- Features: Carrying Case, Memory Recall, Digital, , LCD Display
- Display Indicators: Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate
- Recalls Up To: 60 Readings
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Storage Bag
- Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer 18 Years and Up
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.