June 30, 2011
April 29, 2011
"This book is intended for scholars, students, administrators, and workers in historic preservation and resource management, and sport divers wishing to understand shipwrecks as a cultural resource. In this book, shipwrecks emerge as a "mother lode" of scientifically credible information how human societies went to sea"--Provided by publisher.
- Genre: Transportation, Social Science
- Subgenre: Ships + Shipbuilding / History, Archaeology
- Language: English
- Author: Richard A. Gould
- Online Item #: 13535539
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-67-6181
- ISBN: 9780521194921
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported