Watch it Grow! Fresh Ingredients at your fingertips year 'round Reuse Your Chef’s Garden Indefinitely Easy to Do...Fun to Grow! DIRECTIONS: 1. Place plastic liners and pots into each saucer.
Everything you need to start your garden indoors featuring Wonder Soil® Expanding Wafers with water saving crystals. It’s clean, easy and fun!
• 3 Three-Inch Terra Cotta Pots
• 3 Matching Saucers
• 3 Plastic Saucer Liners
• Wonder Soil expanding wafers
• 4 Seed Packets
• Planting and care instruction sheet
Simply replant with similar herb seeds, such as basil, alfalfa, marjoram or thyme.
Following is a general guide to start planting.
2. Place the three Wonder Soil wafers into a waterproof container and add 1 ½ cups of water. The wafers will expand into a nutrient filled growing mix. If there are any pieces of wafers left, add a little more water as necessary. Stir the growing mix and place into the three pots, reserving about a tablespoon of growing mix.
3. Gently tap the top of the growing mix in each pot to level.
4. Select the three seed varieties you want to plant. Save the other seed packet for another use.
5. Sprinkle the entire packet of seeds into each pot and gently cover seeds with reserved growing mix.
6. Place pots in a warm location.
7. Check plants daily to make sure that the growing mix is moist. Add water as necessary.
Watch it Grow!
Fresh Ingredients at your fingertips year 'round
Reuse Your Chef’s Garden Indefinitely
Easy to Do...Fun to Grow!
1. Place plastic liners and pots into each saucer.
Used For: Growing Herbs
Includes: 3 Saucers, 3 Pots, Seeds
Frame Material: Ceramic
Dimensions: 4.3 " L x 8.2 " W x 7.2 " D
Weight: 2.0 Lb.
- Online Item #: 11064626
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 070-03-0121
- Made in the USA or Imported