May 11, 2004
May 11, 2004
Reveals the secrets of successful, lifelong weight loss in a program designed to promote safe and effective weight control, accompanied by recipes and menu plans, success stories, and self-tests to help readers meet their goals.
This next installment of nutrition guru Robert Atkins's books shows the reader how to incorporate more diverse foods into the structure of his recommended diet, which prescribes a high intake of fats, particularly from animal proteins, and restricts such carbohydrate-rich foods as grains, fruits, and vegetables. The book places particular emphasis on how to eat around the holidays, enjoy ethnic foods, and dine well at restaurants.
Genre: Health + Wellness, Cooking + Food + Wine, Self Improvement
Sub-Genre: Health + Healing / General, Nutrition, Health + Healing / Weight Control, Diets, General
- Genre: Self Improvement, Health + Wellness, Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: General, Diets, Health + Healing / General, Nutrition, Health + Healing / Weight Control
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Robert C. Atkins
- Online Item #: 11397653
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-01-7610
- ISBN: 9780312315238
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported