The elliptical trainer is widely known for effectively increasing cardiovascular fitness and strength training while remaining low-impact. Plus, the Avari E705 Programmable Magnetic Elliptical has earned the Ease-of Use Commendation from The Arthritis Foundation. The elliptical mimics the natural path the ankle, knee and hip joints used when walking or running, but it avoids the impact of striking the ground that strains and stresses joints when you use a treadmill or run outside. The exercise machine has moving handlebars in addition to pedals so that you can work both your upper and lower body. Or, use the padded, stationary hand grips for a lower-body focused workout. Move backwards or forwards to work different muscles and easily change to any of the 16 levels of resistance to increase or decrease the intensity of your workout. Includes a fitness monitor that tracks workout time, speed, distance, calories burned and heart rate, so youll stay motivated. Plus, this elliptical has 19 different programs, including 12 preset programs and 4 heart rate programs, so youll always be ready to take on a new workout challenge. With smooth, quiet magnetic resistance, using the elliptical is like working out on air!
- Fitness Goal: Relieve Pain and Stiffness, Low Impact Cardiovascular Fitness, Total Body Workout, Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Fitness, Toning
- Features: Wheels, Reverse Motion Available, Space Saver Design, Dual Action
- Program Types Available: Interactive Heart Rate
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: Hand Grip
- Slide or Stride Length: 10"-15"
- Electronic Display Features: LCD Display
- Display Indicators: Heart Rate, RPM, Distance, Temperature, Elapsed Time, Calories Burned
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250.0 Lb.
- Power Source: Electric
- Battery: no battery used
- Assembly Details: adult assembly required
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Warranty details