The elliptical trainer is widely known for effectively increasing cardiovascular fitness and strength training while remaining low-impact. The Avari Magnetic Elliptical mimics the natural path the ankle, knee and hip joints used when walking or running, but it avoids the impact of striking the ground that strains and stresses joints when you use a treadmill or run outside. This exercise machine has moving handlebars in addition to pedals so that you can work both your upper and lower body. Or, use the padded, stationary hand grips for a lower-body focused workout. Move backwards or forwards to work different muscles and easily change the resistance to increase or decrease the intensity of your workout. Includes a fitness monitor that tracks calories burned, distance, time, RPM, temperature and heart rate (via hand pulse sensors built into the handlebars), so youll stay motivated. Plus, this elliptical was created with space saving in mind and has wheels for easy portability. With smooth, quiet magnetic resistance, using the elliptical is like working out on air!
- Fitness Goal: Total Body Workout, Relieve Pain and Stiffness, Cardiovascular Fitness, Low Impact Cardiovascular Fitness, Rehabilitation, Toning
- Features: Dual Handlebars, Space Saver Design, Wheels, Reverse Motion Available, Dual Action
- Program Types Available: Manual
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: Hand Grip
- Slide or Stride Length: 10"-15"
- Electronic Display Features: LCD Display
- Display Indicators: Distance, Elapsed Time, Heart Rate, Temperature, Calories Burned, RPM
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250.0 Lb.
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Battery: Required, not included: 1 alkaline AA
- Assembly Details: adult assembly required