May 15, 2007
May 15, 2007
Having agreed from the start of their relationship that they did not want children, Claudia and Ben find their previously idyllic marriage tested when Ben realizes that he wants to be a father after all. By the author of
Claudia is 35 years old and happily married--or so she thinks. Claudia doesn't want children, and when she got married she was pretty sure that her husband, Ben, didn't either. But now Ben has changed his mind, and the rift between them is fast becoming insurmountable. Claudia gets divorced, moves into a college friend's house, and starts the single life all over again--but when she hears that Ben has found someone else, she's not so sure she made the right decision. This novel is 30-something chick lit with a twist: all the witty banter and romantic quirks, but revolving around the issue of what life is like when you're sure you don't want kids.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Family + Friendship, Love + Relationships + Sex, Types of Characters, Stages of Life
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Emily Giffin
- Online Item #: 11337543
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-1245
- ISBN: 9780312348656
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported