Build your own backyard ice rink with this "rink in a box" kit by NiceRink. The package contains everything but the wooden sideboards for your family to create a simple outdoor ice rink. The patented brackets provide easy, effective setup for the perimeter of your temporary rink even on sloping or un-level surfaces, while the heavy-duty ice rink liner keeps water and ice where you put it with a durable one-piece design. Other features include a 25' roll of 4" NiceRink patch tape, a 1-oz. tube of underwater glue and a complete instruction booklet, plus a NiceRink Rink Rat puck, window sticker and 2 helmet decals. Kit requires purchase of 3/4" plywood perimeter panels in variable heights of 12", 16" or 24" depending on the location of your rink and brackets. Rink must be built before the ground freezes.
- Rink in a box backyard ice rink kit
- Patented brackets for perimeter setup
- Heavy-duty one-piece rink liner
- Adapts for sloping or uneven surfaces
- Instruction booklet included
- Number of Pieces: 7
- Used For: Ice Hockey, Outdoor Sports, Recreation
- Features: Portable
- Material: Plastic
- Protective Qualities: All-Weather Design
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up
- Care and Cleaning: Air Dry Thoroughly Before Storing
- Dimensions: 20.0 " L x 40.0 " W
- Minimum Height Range: 12.0 "
- Maximum Height Range: 16.0 "
- Weight: 80.0 Lb.