• Welded steel frame.
• Applying pressure to the handlebar activates
braking mechanism. When brake is engaged,
the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels
cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand
function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety
Roller halts in step with the patient and the
braking mechanism automatically engages when
• Height adjustable in 1" increments.
• Width adjustable.
• Adjustable brake spring tension.
• Patient is situated in the center of the Safety
Roller, which provides maximum support and
• Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene
wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
• Folds easily and stands on its own in the
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Features: Height Adjustment Knob
- Frame Material: Steel
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1000.0 Lb.
- Rear Wheel Dimensions: 1.0 " W x 3.0 " Dia
- Dimensions: 0. " H x 0. " W x 0. " D