Try Barilla Fettuccine. Fettuccine, one of the oldest pasta shapes, goes great with just about any sauce or pasta dish!
• This long ribbon-shaped pasta is one of the oldest shapes in Italy
• Cooks in 12 minutes
• Can be paired with any of your favorite sauces, light or robust
• Good source of thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin
• Product of USA, Kosher certified
- Pasta State: dry
- Pasta Type: fettuccine
- Container Material: paper or cardboard
- Package Type: individual item multi-serving
- Storage State: room temperature
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.