Try Barilla Fettuccine. Fettuccine, one of the oldest pasta shapes, goes great with just about any sauce or pasta dish!
• This long ribbon-shaped pasta is one of the oldest shapes in Italy
• Cooks in 12 minutes
• Can be paired with any of your favorite sauces, light or robust
• Good source of thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin
• Product of USA, Kosher certified
- Pasta State: dry
- Pasta Type: fettuccine
- Container Material: paper or cardboard
- Package Type: individual item multi-serving
- Storage State: room temperature
Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate or complete since this information comes from the product manufacturer and on occasion manufacturers may improve their products and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific dietary concern or question about a product.