Try Barilla Penne. The small tube shape is great with many different sauces and baked dishes, making it one of the most popular pasta shapes!
• One of the most famous Italian pasta shapes is named for the quill of an old style ink pen
• Cooks in 11 minutes
• Ridged penne are designed for meat, cheese and oil or butter-based sauces
• Good source of thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin
• Product of USA, Kosher certified
- Pasta State: dry
- Pasta Type: penne
- Container Material: paper or cardboard
- Package Type: individual item multi-serving
- Storage State: room temperature
Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate or complete since this information comes from the product manufacturer and on occasion manufacturers may improve their products and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific dietary concern or question about a product.