Try Barilla Spaghetti. This long shaped pasta goes great with just about any sauce or pasta dish, making it Italy's most popular pasta shape.
• Most popular shape in Italy gets its name from the word 'spaghi' meaning 'lengths of cord'
• Cooks in 9 minutes
• Is delicious with any sauce but especially good with fish or oil-based sauces and carbonara
• Good source of thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin
• Product of USA, Kosher certified
- Pasta State: dry
- Pasta Type: spaghetti
- Container Material: paper or cardboard
- Package Type: individual item multi-serving
- Storage State: room temperature
Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate or complete since this information comes from the product manufacturer and on occasion manufacturers may improve their products and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific dietary concern or question about a product.