Try Barilla Spaghetti. This long shaped pasta goes great with just about any sauce or pasta dish, making it Italy's most popular pasta shape.
• Most popular shape in Italy gets its name from the word 'spaghi' meaning 'lengths of cord'
• Cooks in 9 minutes
• Is delicious with any sauce but especially good with fish or oil-based sauces and carbonara
• Good source of thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin
• Product of USA, Kosher certified
Pasta State: dry
Pasta Type: spaghetti
Container Material: paper or cardboard
Package Type: individual item multi-serving
Storage State: room temperature
- Online Item #: 13156213
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 212-38-0315
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.