Creators and female engineers Alice and Bettina set out to provide hands-on toys that build confidence, creativity, and problem-solving to all girls today. From their love of engineering came Roominate, the DIY wired dollhouse building kit that gets girls excited about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Through hands-on building and circuits, Roominate brings together creativity, engineering, and most importantly, fun! The basic Roominate contains everything your daughter needs to build her own miniature room. Use thebuilding pieces to make bunk beds, water slides, staircases, fridges, and much more! Wire up a windmill, elevator, or merry-go-round that actually works using the motor circuit! The wall and floor panels can even be configured to build two-level structures, balconies, or backyards. The possibilities are endless! See more ideas on the Roominate website, along with pictures of what other little engineers have made!Roominate has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today, and is also the winner of the 2013 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, Dr. Toy Top 10 Building Toys, 2013 Best Vacation Toy, Academics Choice Award, Parents Choice Gold Award, and many more!
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
- Includes: motor, colored paper, Connectors, switch, 4 wall panels, 24 modular building pieces, Carrying Case, Building Surface, Instruction Manual
- Number of Pieces: 50
- Material: Plastic
- Educational Focus: Shapes and Colors, Science, Motor Skills, Creative Thinking
- Dimensions: 1.8 " H x 6.5 " W x 11.5 " L
- Product Weight: 1.48 Lb.
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth, Spot Clean
- Battery: Required, not included: 2 AAA