Complimenting a true outdoorsman’s own personality, this Bayou Classic Stockpot is durable, reliable and versatile. With an indentation that raises the basket about 2.25" above the bottom for steaming, use the basket to steam or boil crawfish, seafood, clams and vegetables. Use without the basket to boil soups, stews, gumbo, jambalaya and low country boil.
- Riveted handles
- Perforated basket
- Basket sets 2” above bottom for steaming, enhances circulation when boiling or frying
- Indentation elevates basket above the bottom for steaming
- Capacity (volume): 24.0 Qt.
- Features: Double Welded Handles, Outdoor Use Only
- Includes: Aluminum Food Basket, Lid, Aluminum Pot
- Heat Output: 15000 BTU
- Pan/Pot Material: Aluminum
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Protective Qualities: No Additional Protective Qualities
- Care and Cleaning: Hand Wash
- Assembly Details: no assembly required