January 1, 2013
January 1, 2103
Explore the making of the film Beautiful Creatures in this ultimate visual companion, lavishly illustrated with full-color photos of the cast, locations, and sets. This beautiful paperback edition celebrates the on-screen creation of Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl's fascinating world, brought to life by screenwriter and director Richard LaGravenese.
With never-before-seen images, exclusive interviews and personal stories, Mark Cotta Vaz takes you behind the scenes with cast and crew, uncovering intimate details of the filmmaking process.
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Pages: 144
- Edition: Media Tie-In
- Release Date: January 1, 2103
- Online Item #: 14332208
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-7194
- ISBN: 9780316245197
- Made in the USA and Imported