June 12, 2012
June 19, 2012
You?ll find essential information about each campground (including season, facilities, rates, directions, GPS coordinates, and Web sites), as well as a description of the campground, the best sites, and nearby activities such as hiking, canoeing, fishing, and mountain biking.
Whether you are a native Minnesotan in search of new territory or a vacationer on the lookout for that dream campground, this book unlocks the secrets to the best tent camping that Minnesota has to offer.
Genre: Travel, Sports + Recreation
Sub-Genre: Parks + Campgrounds, Camping, USA / Midwest / NW Central (IA/KS/MN/MO/ND/NE/SD)
- Genre: Sports + Recreation, Travel
- Subgenre: Parks + Campgrounds, Camping, USA / Midwest / NW Central (IA/KS/MN/MO/ND/NE/SD)
- Language: English
- Author: Tom Watson
- Online Item #: 14040558
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-80-0406
- ISBN: 9780897329354
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported