July 31, 2012
Fun and easy sure-to-please treats from all-time classics to contemporary favorites
Here's a comprehensive collection of the best cookies and bars ever with more than 180 sensational recipes that are as easy to make as they are fun to eat. Made from scratch or from a Betty Crocker mix, these delicious cookies give you so many options for whatever your taste may be. And with gluten-free recipes, you are prepared to bake for anyone and for any occasion.
Whether you crave a traditional favorite or a fancy new idea, you'll fall in love with these lusciously diverse cookies—from classic peanut butter cookies to unexpected flavors like Pecan-Praline Bacon Bars. You'll find dozens of inspiring ideas for your next holiday party, as well as great ideas for edible presents that will disappear the moment they are unwrapped. This is the one book you need for the classic dessert that everyone loves!
- More than 180 easy-to-make recipes with a wide range of flavors and variations, from kid-friendly cookies tosophisticated dinner-party delights
- More than 100 full-color photos of the tempting treats, plus step-by-step photos for baking, decorating and more
- Simple guidance on cookie-making basics, from rolling and cutting to baking and frosting
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Publisher: Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
- Pages: 336
- Online Item #: 14348967
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-7631
- ISBN: 9781118177426
- Made in the USA and Imported