Add stability & security to your child's bicycle with the Jr. Bicycle Stabilizer Wheel kit from Bike USA. The 12" tires & heavy-duty steel frame create a more sturdy ride for a 20" BMX bike. The step-by-step photo instructions make it a cinch to assemble.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 10 Years
- Maximum Speed: 25 MPH
- Bicycle Frame Height: 18"
- Bicycle Frame Material: Steel
- Rim Material: Steel
- Tire Type: Smooth
- Tire Width: 1.75"
- Includes: Training Wheels
- Maximum User Height: 5.0 '
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250.0 Lb.
- Care and Cleaning: Hand Wash
- Dimensions: 22.0 " L x 12.0 " W x 14.0 " H
- Folded Dimensions: 18.0 " L x 9.0 " W x 11.0 " H
- Weight: 14.0 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery: no battery used
- Assembly Details: assembly required, tools not provided
- Bike Type: BMX Bike