The Bodymedia Fit LINK body monitoring armband helps you keep track of the calories you burn during your regular exercises like jogging, walking and fitness training. Connect it directly to your cell phone via its Bluetooth technology to get real-time data. This fitness monitor armband has a food logging tool that helps you compare the calories consumed and the calories used. It also helps you create your own personalized workouts based on your activity. It acts as your personal dietitian by providing information on the changes you need to make to your diet and exercise to help you lead a healthier life. This body monitoring armband has PC-downloading capability, target zone alarms, high- and low-limit alarms, a stopwatch and a daily alarm. Plus, it has a daily workout memory that indicates calories burned, daily distance walked and total steps taken. Its compatible with iPad2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone3GS and iPod touch. It's weather resistant and comes with a USB cable and an instruction booklet.
- Mobile devices tested to work best with BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband and Mobile Apps: iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (3rd generation)
- Used For: Walking, General Fitness, Personal Fitness, Jogging, Fitness Training
- Features: Wireless, High and Low Limit Alarms, Target Zone Alarms, PC-Downloading Capability, Daily Alarm
- Display Indicators: Calories Burned, Daily Workout Memory, Daily Distance, Stopwatch, Total Steps
- Includes: Instructions, USB Cable
- Protective Qualities: Weather Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Air Dry
- Dimensions: 6.47 " H x 9.43 " W x 2.32 " L
- Weight: 0.1 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery: Required, included: 1 lithium polymer N