Your favorite builder will love this Fokker Dr 1 Triplane kit from Bojeux Matchitecture. Matchiteture is an exciting technique; builders simply cut and glue microbeams together according to detailed plans. Every part of the project is assembled directly on the acetate sheet provided in the box. This Fokker Triplane model is an intermediate project; it contains 1,050 microbeams.
- Number of Pieces: 1050
- Includes: Wood, Craft knife, Tweezers, Glue, Instructions
- Material: Wood
- Suggested Age: 14 Years and Up
- Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Assembly Details: assembly required, tools provided