Let the artist and engineer in you escape! With Matchitecture, you can create miniature replications of famous landmarks, or even your favorite hobbies and interests. Each model is built from wooden microbeams that you cut to size and glue together, following the specific step-by-step instructions. This Japanese Bridge model contains 500 microbeams and is for intermediate levels. Challenge yourself to create something spectacular, one microbeam at a time. Set includes microbeams, tweezers, glue and craft knife. Ages 14 and up.
- Number of Pieces: 500
- Includes: Glue, Wood, Instructions
- Material: Wood
- Suggested Age: 10 Years and Up
- Level of Difficulty: Beginner
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Assembly Details: assembly required, tools provided