The Bounty Hunter Jr. metal detector identifies coin-sized objects up to 5" underground and senses large items up to 3' deep. This detector has an LCD screen, a sensitivity control and maximum depth detection to home-in on precious metals. Its discrimination control prevents it from detecting nails, cans or other unwanted metals. The junior metal detector has a battery tester to alert you when the battery is low. Its light weight and ergonomic design make handling easy. Adjustable length from 21" to 32". Runs on two 9-volt alkaline batteries. Waterproof coil included. Some simple assembly required.
- Detects coin-size objects 5" underground
- Senses larger items up to 3' deep
- Discrimination control to focus on precious metals
- 6" weather-resistant coil
- 21–32" adjustable lengths
- Features: Adjustable Length, Sensitivity Control, Waterproof Search Coil
- Electronic Display Features: LCD Display
- Operation Adjustments: Discrimination
- Search Modes: All-Metal
- Notch Discriminations: 0
- Audio Feedback Levels: 1
- Coil Diameter: 6.5"
- Protective Qualities: Rustproof, Weather Resistant
- Battery: Required, not included: 2 9 volt
- Assembly Details: assembly required