Protect your baby while they sleep with the mesh crib liner by BreathableBaby. This crib liner is a safe alternative to traditional crib bumpers. The soft, mesh liner prevents suffocation and arms or legs from getting stuck in the crib. Made of hypoallergenic, polyester mesh, the Air Channel technology promotes better airflow for your baby. The fresh, neutral, white color matches just about any nursery theme and the Circo® bedding collection. Plus, it's machine-washable for easy clean ups and fits most cribs. Safe and stylish.
- Pediatrician Evaluated and Recommended. Patented. Award-Winning.
- Cushiony mesh helps protect baby from bumps and bruises while ensuring complete air flow.
- Reduces the risk of suffocation and re-breathing carbon dioxide, a risk factor in SIDS.
- Helps keep arms and legs from getting stuck in crib slats.
- Remove when child can sit up unaided.
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Features: Hypoallergenic
- Thread Count: 220
- Material: Polyester
- Protective Qualities: Color Fast
- Safety and Security Features: PVC-Free, Hypoallergenic
- Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash
- Award: 2008 iParenting Media Award
- Dimensions: 187.0 " L x 0.1 " W x 11.0 " H
- Thickness: 0.13 "
- Package Quantity: 2