July 26, 2010
July 26, 2010
"This resource brings together all the disparate information on breed-related diseases in a quick-reference format. Breed-by-breed, in one section for dogs and one for cats, both inherited and other prevalent disorders are listed. The final section describes the disorders covered. All information is drawn from high quality sources including research journals and veterinary reference texts with references provided, saving hours of searching through scattered literature. This reference helps veterinary professionals to advise clients on their choice of breed and what problems to look out for"--Provided by publisher.
Genre: Medical, Nature, Pets, Health + Wellness, Science
Sub-Genre: Cats, Diseases / Genetic, Genetics, Life Sciences / Genetics + Genomics, Veterinary Medicine / General, Diseases, Dogs / General, Veterinary Medicine / Small Animals, Animals, Diseases / General, Cats / General
- Genre: Science, Health + Wellness, Pets, Nature, Medical
- Subgenre: Cats / General, Diseases / General, Animals, Veterinary Medicine / Small Animals, Dogs / General, Diseases, Veterinary Medicine / General, Life Sciences / Genetics + Genomics, Genetics, Diseases / Genetic, Cats
- Language: English
- Release Date: July 26, 2010
- Author: Alison Thomas , Alex Gough
- Online Item #: 12884296
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-52-2995
- ISBN: 9781405180788
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported