The Brother CS6000i is a 60 Stitch Computer Sewing Machine with Jam Resistant Top Bobbin, Wide Table.
The Brother CS6000i computerized sewing machine has 60 built-in stitch patterns and can perform 850 stitches per minute. The stitching patterns include decorative stitches and 7 styles of 1-step buttonholes. You can select the stitch with the touch of a button and view it on the LCD screen. It has an adjustable speed control that lets you choose from fast to slow sewing speeds. The 60-stitch sewing machine has an automatic needle threader. Its built-in light makes sewing on dark fabrics easy. The free-arm sewing machine has easy-to-use threading diagrams for quick stitching. You can store essentials like thread and bobbins in its built-in storage space. Plus, it comes with carrying case, quilting table and instruction manual.
- Features: Built-In Light, Built-In Thread Cutter, Unistyle Buttonhole, Automatic Tension, Variable Speed Control, Automatic Needle Threader, Quilting, Twin Needle, Free Arm, Reverse Stitch, Built-In Storage, Stitch, Width, Length Adjustments, Multi-Style Buttonhole, Computerized
- Includes: Seam Ripper, Carrying Case/Cover, Needles, Screwdriver, Tweezers, Owner's Manual, Quilting Table, Extra Presser Feet, Bobbins, Oil & Brush
- Stitch Types: Blindstitch, Overcasting stitch, Buttonhole stitch, Zig Zag, Satin stitch
- Number of Stitch Patterns: 60
- Number of Stitch Functions: 60
- Stitches Per Minute: 850
- Bobbin Type: Top Drop-In
- Number of Buttonhole Styles: 7
- Buttonhole Steps: 1 Step
- Presser Feet Included: Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Zig Zag Foot, Buttonhole Foot
- Dimensions: 12.5 " H x 9.7 " W x 9.6 " D
- Weight: 13.0 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty