The Brother XR9500PRW has 100 sewing & 55 alphanumeric stitches designed for both sewing & quilting.
Become a master seamstress with the XR9500PRW Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machine from Brother International. With 100 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, it allows you to embellish just about anything. Equipped with a large backlit LED screen, it provides computerized stitch selection and a unique flip-stitch guide. This hardworking sewing machine offers 55 alphanumeric stitches, eight one-step buttonholes, an oversized wide table and more.
- Features: Built-In Storage, Built-In Thread Cutter, Quilting, Automatic Tension, Automatic Needle Threader, Computerized, Twin Needle, Variable Speed Control, Built-In Light, Reverse Stitch, Stitch, Width, Length Adjustments, Multi-Style Buttonhole, Free Arm
- Includes: Spool Pin, Owner's Manual, Screwdriver, Quilting Table, Bobbins, Lint Brush, Oil & Brush, Seam Ripper, Carrying Case/Cover, Needles
- Stitch Types: Decorative stitch, Stretch stitch
- Number of Stitch Patterns: 100
- Number of Stitch Functions: 140
- Stitches Per Minute: 850
- Number of Buttonhole Styles: 8
- Buttonhole Steps: 1 Step
- Presser Feet Included: Overcast Foot, Zig Zag Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Invisible Zipper Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Darning Foot, General Purpose Foot, Cording Foot, Zipper Foot
- Dimensions: 16.6 " H x 6.6 " W x 11.45 " D
- Weight: 10.2 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty