The Brother LX2125i is great for basic sewing projects and mending with 14 built in stitches
Hemming, stitching and sewing buttons can be simplified with this sewing machine by Brother. Twenty-five stitch functions and electronic speed control make it easy to sew anything. It’s lightweight and portable, so it can be used in any room in your home.
- An all-around sewing machine with 25 stitch functions, electronic speed control and a snap-on presser foot
- 4 step buttonhole; built-in blind hem; flatbed/free arm; built-in handle
- Twin color needle; additional twin needle
- Straight, satin and zig zag; auto length and width control; includes bilingual instructions
- Features: Portable, Stitch, Width, Length Adjustments, Twin Needle, Built-In Light, Light Weight, Free Arm, Built-In Storage, Reverse Stitch
- Includes: Oil & Brush, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Owner's Manual
- Stitch Types: Zig Zag, Blindstitch
- Number of Stitch Patterns: 10
- Bobbin Type: Top Drop-In
- Buttonhole Steps: 4 Step
- Presser Feet Included: General Purpose Foot, Zig Zag Foot
- Dimensions: 15.0 " H x 6.0 " W x 11.0 " D
- Weight: 13.0 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty