The superior ingredients in California Baby Diaper Rash Cream work together to heal diaper rash and prevent new diaper rash from occurring by creating a moisture barrier. This natural diaper-rash cream includes ingredients such as ultra-purified lanolin, vitamin-grade zinc (12%) and vitamin E, in addition to tea tree and aloe vera. California Baby Diaper Rash Cream contains a calming aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender, which is known for its soothing, antibacterial and healing properties.
- Its water-resistant and anti-bacterial/fungal for use on moist fungal and red rashes
- Use it at every diaper change to ensure diaper rash protection
- Target reserves the right to limit quantities per guest
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Form: Cream
- Capacity (volume): 8.5 Oz.
- Health Concern: Diaper Rash
- Health Facts: Contains Zinc Oxide, Contains Lanolin, Contains Aloe
- For Use On: Diaper Area
- Travel Size: Yes
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.