March 12, 2013
August 30, 2011
R.S.V.P. to the most riotous wedding of the year!
Lucy Jorik's the daughter of a former U.S. president.
Meg Koranda's the offspring of legends.
One of them is about to marry Mr. Irresistible- Ted Beaudine- the favorite son of Wynette, Texas.
The other is determined to save her friend from a mess of heartache.
Meg knows breaking up her best friend's wedding is the right thing to do, but no one else agrees. Faster than Lucy can say "I don't," Meg's the most hated woman in town- and stuck there with a dead car, an empty wallet, and a very angry bridegroom. Broke, stranded, without her famous parents watching her back, Meg believes she can survive by her own wits. After all, what's the worst that can happen? She'll lose her heart to Mr. Irresistible?
Not likely. Not likely at all.
Author: Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Genre: Romance, Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes, Juvenile Fiction
Sub-Genre: Settings, Love + Relationships + Sex, Contemporary, General, Human Qualities + Behavior, Family + Friendship, People + Places / United States / General
- Genre: Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Themes, Romance, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: People + Places / United States / General, General, Contemporary, Settings, Human Qualities + Behavior, Love + Relationships + Sex, Family + Friendship
- Publisher: William Morrow & Co
- Pages: 400
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Online Item #: 13585808
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-3635
- ISBN: 9780062076168
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported