Calorie Counter Journal For Dummies provides dieters and nutritionally focused consumers with the forms they need to set their dietary and lifestyle goals, monitor their eating habits, record nutritional information important to them, and track their progress. The package includes:
- 24 weeks of daily journal pages to track a wide range of dietary and lifestyle information, including foods consumed throughout the day, calories burned from exercise; water intake; vitamin and supplement intake; and their resulting energy levels.
- The flexible journal pages will permit readers to record data for up to four different focus areas in terms of the foods they eat. Depending on their goals, readers may want to focus on the calories, fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, carbs, fiber, sugar, salt, or “points” from various diet programs found in the foods they consume.
- Weekly wrap-up assessment pages to document average food intake, exercise progress, and record personal achievements for the week.
- Charts to track weight-loss through the weeks.
- Expert dietary advice from registered dieticians.
- Quick-reference nutritional information for a variety of food items from The Calorie Counter For Dummies.
- Genre: Health + Wellness
- Subgenre: Nutrition, Exercise, Weight Loss
- Format: spiral_bound
- Release Date:
November 1, 2010
- Date Published:
November 1, 2010
Author: Rosanne Rust, Meri Raffetto
see shipping & returns
review this item
special offers and deals.
This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items.,
- Online Item #: 12358745
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-45-0143
- ISBN: 9780470639986
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported