Here's a powerful creative tool with better image quality, more advanced features and automatic plus in-camera technologies for ease-of-use. Improved APS-C sized 18 Megapixel CMOS sensor for incredible images, new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for finer detail and excellent color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities from 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations. The DSLR Difference
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 18.0 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Zoom: 10.0 X Optical
- Camera Features: Mode Selection Dial, 1080p HD Movie Recording, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, Live View, Self Timer, Auto Focus, Face Detection Technology, Manual Focus
- Flash Features: Built-In Flash, Flash Exposure Lock, Retractable Flash, Red-Eye Reduction, Pop-Up Flash, High-Speed Sync
- Lens Features: Manual Focus, Image Stabilization, Telephoto, Face Detection, Standard Zoom, Auto Focus
- Display Size: 3.0 "
- ISO Equivalent: 100 - 3200
- Battery Required, included: 1
- Weight: 1.6 Lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty