We've bundled stuff that works together to save you money and time. Bundle up and save! The DSLR Difference
If you're serious about the pictures you shoot, you need to check this out. The new EOS 7D represents a whole new class of camera. Features an all-new 18.0-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 image processors, capturing tremendous images at up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8 fps. The EOS 7D has a new all cross-type 19-point AF system with improved AI Servo AF subject tracking and user-selectable AF area selection modes for sharp focus no matter the situation.
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 18.0 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Zoom: 10.0 X Optical
- Camera Features: Auto Focus, Manual Focus, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, Mode Selection Dial, Self Timer, 1080p HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology
- Flash Features: Pop-Up Flash, Retractable Flash, High-Speed Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Flash Exposure Lock, Built-In Flash
- Lens Features: Standard Zoom, Auto Focus, Image Stabilization, Manual Focus
- Display Size: 3.0 "
- ISO Equivalent: 100 - 3200
- Battery Required, included: 1
- Weight: 1.8 Lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty