The Canon 3814B016L2-KIT includes the 18MP EOS 7D SLR Camera, EF-S 18-135mm Lens and EF 70-300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens. The EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera features an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and a Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processor that captures images at up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8 fps. The iFCL Metering, with 63-zone dual-layer metering system, uses both focus and color information to provide accurate exposure. Covering a range from 29mm-216mm in 35mm format, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens offers a combination of size, range and features. Plus, the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens has Image Stabilizer technology that provides up to three stops of "shake" correction, and the "Mode 2" option. The DSLR Difference
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 18.0 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Camera Features: 1080p HD Movie Recording, Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning, Live View, Auto Focus, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, Self Timer, Manual Focus
- Flash Features: Built-In Flash, Built-In Bounce Flash, Fill-In Flash, Pop-Up Flash, Auto On/Off, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow-Sync Flash
- Display Size: 3.0 "
- ISO Equivalent: 12800, 100 - 6400, 100 - 3200
- Battery Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Weight: 1.95 Lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty