Inspired by EOS technology, Canon developed the new EOS M Digital Camera. Canon introduced the market to Full HD video capture with smooth, quiet continuous autofocus made possible by Movie Servo AF and STM lenses, advanced CMOS sensor technology, and the processing power of DIGIC 5. The EOS M Digital Camera leverages these key technologies to deliver high-quality moving and still images with creativity provided by Canon's extensive family of interchangeable lenses. The DSLR Difference
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 18.0 Megapixels
- Zoom: 18.0 X Optical
- Camera Features: Raw Data Recording, 1080p HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Motion Detection, DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Flash Features: Auto On/Off
- Lens Features: Wide Angle
- Display Size: 3.0 "
- ISO Equivalent: 100 - 6400
- Battery Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty